Here at BodyCore Training we want to help you to reach your full potential on your way to becoming a personal trainer. Our learners are at the heart of our business and we strive everyday to ensure that they are receiving the best training and support from our mentors.
Our personal trainer courses are internationally recognised, meaning that you won’t just be restricted to working in Bristol; you’ll be able to work all over the world!
Some benefits of coming to us include:
- You’ll be able to access our trademarked, PT mentor led courses anywhere in the UK
- Bodycore runs the UK’s only PT course that comes with a job guarantee or your money back
- We are the only training provider that gives you a PT website that has built in SEO
- You’ll be able to benefit from an unprecedented 12 months of PT business support
- We will give you 25% off all additional CPD courses for life
- We offer international opportunities, meaning that you can work overseas with us
- We will include your own 10 week personal training package
Becoming a personal trainer with us will not only give you the qualifications that you need but it will also provide you with the skills that are necessary to enhance your confidence and aim for success. You won’t just become a qualified personal trainer, we’ll shape you as a person – taking your passion for fitness and making you the best personal trainer that you can be.
We have a number of different personal trainer courses available, these include:
- Level 2 gym instructor
- Level 3 personal trainer
- Gym & PT combined
- Level 2 emergency first aid
- Level 2 indoor studio cycling
- Kettlebell teacher training
- Advanced courses
We take a unique immersion approach to certification. This combines:
- PT mentoring
- Gym based immersion training
- Hardcopy manuals
- National hub training days
- A year of PT business mentoring
PT Mentoring – This gives you the chance to interact with a successful personal trainer. At the present time, BodyCore Training are offering the only mentor led, PT course not only in Bristol but in the whole of the UK.
Gym Based Immersion Training – Our gym based immersion training will include all of the anatomical and physiological terminology that you will be expected to know fro your theory exams.
National Hub Training Days – These are on a monthly basis and are where you will do your exams, perform your observed assessments and hand in your portfolios. During this time you will be under the guidance of level 3 education and training and assessor qualified staff.
Don’t ever give yourself the chance to ask “what if”? If you want it bad enough then our courses can help you to make it happen. Feel free to ask us any questions that you may have about our courses.