Becoming a personal trainer is about more than just putting someone through a hard workout, it’s about you learning to become a mentor who is both a motivator and a friend. As a personal trainer, you will be able to find out what drives your client to succeed and what limits their capabilities.
At BodyCore Training we can help you on your way to becoming a personal trainer. We provide personal training courses to you and other individuals who live in and around Cambridge.
When it comes to our personal training courses, we take pride in delivering the industry’s leading qualifications and the first personal training qualification that focuses more on the development of the individual than the attainment of a qualification.
We currently offer the only mentor led, PT course that’s available in Cambridge and in the rest of the UK. You’ll be able to learn from a personal trainer who has been in the industry for many years.
Our courses are internationally recognised, with it giving you the opportunity to work anywhere in the world. They give you all of the necessary knowledge, skills and tools that are required to run your own successful business as a personal trainer.
Some benefits of using us include:
- You’ll be able to have access to our trademarked PT mentor led courses anywhere in the UK
- We are currently the only training provider in the UK who offers a PT course that comes with a job guarantee or your money back
- We are the only training provider that offers a PT website that comes with built in SEO
- You’ll be able to benefit from unprecedented 12 months of PT business support
- We’ll give you 25% off all additional CPD courses for life
- There are international opportunities with us, meaning that you can work overseas
- You will have your own 10 week personal training package included
After the training course you will have learned how to assess a client’s health and fitness levels using up to date testing techniques and equipment. You’ll have the knowledge required to analyse a client’s current eating habits and provide scientifically backed nutritional advice.
We believe that anyone in Cambridge who wants to become a personal trainer should be able to do it regardless of their money situation. It’s because of this that we charge competitive prices for our personal training courses and we also have finance options in place where you can pay up the course in installments rather than paying for the course at the one time.
If you would love nothing more than becoming a personal trainer then why not look into our courses? We have all of the information about them on our courses section and would be more than happy to give you any additional information that you might need.