There are millions of people in Dundee and all over the UK who workout with personal trainers. The fitness industry keeps on growing so if you have a passion for health and fitness then now is the perfect time for you to turn this passion into a career.
There are endless amounts of benefits to becoming a personal trainer, however, perhaps the most valuable benefit is that you are doing something that you love and helping others to achieve their goals.
Watching someone reach their goals and their self esteem change can be one of the best things about becoming a personal trainer and it gives you such a rewarding feeling.
Becoming a personal trainer also means that you can be your own boss or you can choose to work in a gym, there are a lot of opportunities that you will be able to take advantage of.
At BodyCore Training, we are here to help you begin your journey to becoming a personal trainer.
We are known as the leading training provider in Dundee and throughout the UK for a number of reasons.
Some of these reasons include:
- You’ll be able to access our trademarked, PT mentor led course anywhere in Dundee and in the UK
- We run the only PT course that comes with a job guarantee or your money back
- We are the only training provider that gives you a PT website that has built in SEO
- We give you an unprecedented 12 months of PT business support
- We give learners 25% off all additional CPD courses for life!
- There are international opportunities with BodyCore Training, with you being able to work overseas!
- Your own 10 week personal training package will be included
Our PT mentors are here to support the trainee and other personal trainers who are already qualified.
We take an immersion approach to certification that combines:
- PT mentoring
- Gym based immersion training
- Hardcopy manuals
- National hub training days
- A year of PT business mentoring
PT Mentoring – This gives you the chance to speak to a successful and inspirational personal trainer. This is currently the only mentor led, personal trainer course in the UK!
National Hub Training Days – These are run monthly and are where you will do your exams, carry out your observed assessments and hand in your portfolios.
Immersion Training – These are fast paced, hands on, gym based and include all of the anatomical and physiological terminology that you will be expected to learn for your theory exams.
We have a number of personal trainer courses to choose from, with there being something for anyone who wants to become a personal trainer.
We want to make our courses affordable for everyone in Dundee who wants to become a personal trainer which is why we don’t just charge competitive prices but we also give people the chance to spread the cost of the course with our finance option.
We will happily tell you more about our personal trainer courses if you’re interested in becoming a personal trainer with us. Feel free to give us a call on our freephone number: 0800 246 5712.