Statistics show that the fitness industry is continuing to grow with some figures showing that 1 in every 7 people are members of a gym. This research shows that becoming a personal trainer would be a good choice of career if you are interested in working in the fitness industry.
Bodycore provide fitness training courses to people in Fraserburgh and all over the UK. All staff are passionate and driven with the goal of helping people to fulfil their ambition of becoming a personal trainer. Personal trainers should be good at motivating people and being leaders as their job is to help clients reach their health and fitness goals. Our courses teach you about health and safety, nutrition, planning and delivering programmes as well as much more. You can see the breakdown of what is covered on our website.
People in Fraserburgh may wish to become a personal trainer for many reasons:
- they want to help people achieve the desired results
- they may wish to be their own boss and choose their own working hours
Our courses have many benefits:
- they are standardised and regulated by CIMSPA, REPS, OFQUAL, and ACTIVE IQ and are international pt certifications
- we are the only pt course in the UK with a job guarantee or your money back
- we offer 12 months of pt mentor support
- you will be part of PT Business and receive 25% off all additional CPD courses for life
- 6 CIMSPA endorsed CPD’s worth 24 credits, included with every PT course
This course would enable you to work either full or part time in a health/fitness club or work as a freelancer anywhere in the world and the certifications can be gained in venues all over the UK. If you live in Fraserburgh and are interested in becoming a personal trainer then why not sign up today.