At our training company we provide an exercise to music course which will cover everything that you need in order to become a fully competent exercise to music group fitness instructor. We have been providing an exercise to music course to people in Glasgow for some time now and have a reputation as one of the leading training companies that offers this training.
During our exercise to music course we cover the following modules:
- The anatomy and physiology – this includes the heart and circulatory system, the respiratory system, the structure and function of the skeleton, the musculoskeletal system, postural and core stability, the nervous and energy systems and their relation to exercise
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments – this includes the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients and the health benefits of physical activity
- The importance of healthy eating
- How to communicate with clients effectively and motivate your clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- The skills and knowledge that is required to plan and prepare a group exercise to music session with adults both as individuals and as groups. This can include young people in the 14-16 age range as long as they are part of a larger adult group. Older adults, ante and postnatal clients and disabled clients are also covered as client groups.
We charge decent prices for our exercise to music course, with our prices being a fraction of what other training companies in Glasgow are charging. Although our prices are substantially cheaper we don’t compromise on quality so you can expect this course to be of an excellent quality.
For more information on the exercise to music course that we can provide to you and other individuals in Glasgow all you have to do is give us a call. We’ll then go into greater depth about the course and if you like what you hear then you can book with us and get started.