Fitness Instructor Courses Leeds
Fitness instructors are the face of a gym in Leeds, with them supporting members during their visit in a whole range of different ways.
If you have been searching for a training provider who provides fitness instructor course then you should come to BodyCore Training.
At BodyCore Training, we have fast become the first choice fitness training provider in Leeds and in various other locations throughout the UK. We have built up a great reputation for delivering first-class industry qualifications for people who are looking to pursue successful careers in this industry.
At BodyCore Training we are able to offer a level 2 gym instructor course that is nationally accredited. The Active IQ certificate in fitness instructing is at level 2 on the qualifications and credit framework. It also offers access onto the Register of Exercise Professionals at level 2. This fitness instructor course equips you with all of the skills and knowledge that’s required to work with gym members to help you them to achieve their health and fitness related goals.
Through our course you will learn how to plan safe and effective gym based exercise sessions and demonstrate how to use a wide range of cardiovascular and resistance machines, free weights and body weight exercises.
At BodyCore Training we are proud to have a team of highly committed and motivated mentors who have years of experience in this industry. Through this mentor led course you will be able to gain access to their knowledge, experience and ongoing advice and guidance.
Through the course you can expect there to be immersion training days with your mentor. These days are focusing on preparing you for your observed assessment and for becoming a fitness instructor. During the training days you can expect there to be a review on the sections that you have studied and there will also be a focus on setting SMART goals for the next week.
Your mentor will also spend an hour with you in a gym in Leeds where they will prepare you for your observed assessment, this involves covering advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and training systems.
During this fitness instructor course you will learn:
- To train learners to a professionally competent level, therefore enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment
- To develop learner’s knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how it relates to exercise and fitness
- To provide learners with the knowledge to develop good customer service and the personal qualities that are required by the exercise and fitness industry
- To provide learners with an awareness of health and safety in an exercise and fitness environment
- To provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further their qualifications in this industry
When it comes to the cost we want to make it affordable for everyone to be able to do one of our courses which is why we currently have two options available. You can either pay up-front of you can pay a deposit and monthly payments.
For more information on this course feel free to contact our team today on 08002465712.