Individuals every day look for companies who offer fitness training courses in Aviemore. These courses have become more popular recently with more people than ever coming to Bodycore to learn with us. We have many fitness training courses available for people to choose from:
- level 2 gym instructor – learners will become professionally competent in planning and delivering programmes within a gym or health club environment whilst developing their knowledge of the body and ability to provide safe and useful gym sessions. You will achieve The Active IQ Level 2 certificate in fitness instructing on completion of this course.
- level 3 personal trainer – learners will learn about supporting clients, health and safety, the principles of exercise and fitness and anatomy and physiology as well as planning and delivering personal training sessions. This course is for people who have completed the level 2 gym certification and who want to get into personal training. On completion you will be issued with the Active IQ Level 3 Personal Training Certificate.
- gym and PT combi course – this course enables you to become an Active IQ, internationally recognised PT, with a guaranteed job and business support for a whole year.
- emergency first aid – allows you to become a first aid practitioner as it teaches the necessary skills to deal with emergencies. You will achieve an Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Emergency First Aid at Work when you have completed this course.
- level 2 spin instructor – this one day course teaches you to become a studio cycling instructor. An instructor that is internationally recognised. It will teach techniques, set up, benefits, monitoring and health and safety. The only thing about this course is that to gain entry onto it you must hold a Level 2 Gym Certificate.
- level 2 kettlebell instructor – this course again is a one day course which at the end will require you to teach two exercises so you can be assessed. You will be given all of the required information and techniques.
- advanced CPD courses – for more information on these courses you can check out the courses page on our website.
We offer immersion training which provides weekly training days with your Bodycore mentor, this is to get you focused and ready for your assessment. An hour will be spent in the gym with you covering cardiovascular and muscle techniques so you are prepared and another hour on reviewing what you have studied and assessing your portfolio. SMART (Specific, Measurable, Action-orientated, Resource-full, Time bound) goals are also set for the following week. If meeting with your mentor in person can’t be done then you can contact them via skype, email, text or phone for support.
In order to be accepted onto one of our courses you should be physically fit. Our fitness training courses in Aviemore can be paid for upfront or in installments with a deposit. For further information contact us on 0800 246 5712.