Fitness Training Courses West Lothain
Here at Bodycore we offer a range of different fitness training courses in West Lothian and have done so for some time now. Over the years our reputation has continued to grow and we have people coming to us due to the hard work and dedication of our team here and also due to the recommendations that we receive from previous clients. Our team are passionate about what they do and want to share their knowledge, experience and passion with others.
Below we will tell you about different fitness training courses that we offer in West Lothian and all over the UK:
- level 2 gym instructor courses – this course is ideal for people looking to work in the health and fitness industry as gym based fitness instructors. It teaches individuals knowledge and how to plan and deliver safe gym sessions and exercise programmes within gym and health club environment objectives. You will also learn about health and safety in the fitness environment and develop your knowledge on anatomy
- level 3 personal trainer courses – this course will teach you about training systems and cardiovasular and muscle techniques, about delivering personal training sessions and programming these with your clients. You will also learn how to support clients who are participating in exercise as well as learning about nutrition
- gym and pt combi courses – at the end of this course you will receive an active iq level 2 gym instructor certificate as well as an active iq level 3 personal trainer certificate
- advanced CPD courses – you can check out the full list on the courses section of our website
- CPD courses including emergency first aid, level 2 spin instructor, level 2 kettlebell instructor and pilates
You can see from the list above that there is a range of fitness training courses covered by us.
At the end of every fitness training course in West Lothian you will receive the appropriate certification. The good thing about using us as your training provider is that you will work with a mentor who will be on hand to help you throughout your course. We offer immersion training days with your mentor in order to prepare you for assessment and the work that personal trainers are required to do. This involves you and your mentor reviewing the sections you have done, assessing your portfolio and setting SMART (specific, measurable, action-orientated, resource-full and time-bound) goals for the week ahead. Every mentor that works with us is motivated, helpful and has good leadership skills, this is what you need to help with your development and keep you committed.
If you are in West Lothian and interested in fitness training courses then why not contact us today.