<img class="alignright size-medium wp-image-477" src="https://bodycoretraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/productimg5-300×300.jpg" alt="productimg5" width="300" height="300" srcset="https://bodycoretraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/productimg5-300×300.jpg 300w, https://bodycoretraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/productimg5-80×80.jpg 80w, https://bodycoretraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/productimg5-36×36 check it out.jpg 36w, https://bodycoretraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/productimg5-180×180.jpg 180w, https://bodycoretraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/productimg5-120×120.jpg 120w, https://bodycoretraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/productimg5-450×450.jpg 450w, https://bodycoretraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/productimg5.jpg 500w” sizes=”(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px” />Have you been looking for a training company in Glasgow that can offer an indoor studio cycling course? If so you should come to us as we are recognised as Glasgow’s leading training company.
Our indoor studio cycling course covers everything that you need to become a studio cycling instructor in just one day. The course is delivered by a current practitioner in cycling and the qualification that we give is internationally recognised.
Our indoor studio cycling course will cover a wide range of topics including:
- How to plan, teach and evaluate safe and effective studio cycling training sessions
- Exercise and programme design
- Bike set-up
- The health benefits of studio cycling
- The correct technique when studio cycling
- Health and safety considerations
- Intensity monitoring
The entry requirements for our indoor studio cycling course are as follows:
- You must have physical exertion and individual participation
- Attendance at an indoor studio cycling class would be beneficial however, it isn’t essential
- You must hold a level 2 gym certificate
This course is for:
- Group exercise enthusiasts who want to qualify as an instructor
- Personal trainers who are looking to add variety to their work, another revenue stream and a way of meeting potential clients
- Fitness instructors looking for variety and a way of increasing their income
We charge competitive prices for our indoor studio cycling course and our prices can be found on our courses section.
If you are in Glasgow and you would like to start our indoor studio cycling course then get in touch with us. Should you have any questions then feel free to ask us, we’d be more than happy to help. Simply fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you.