We offer immersion training which involves us providing weekly training days with one of our mentors. These training days focus on preparing you for observed assessment and the real world of personal training.
During the level 2 gym instructor course there will be an hour of review on sections that you have studied during the week and a focus on setting SMART goals for the next week as well as assessing your portfolio. As well as this one of our mentors will spend an hour in the gym with you preparing you for your observed assessment, covering advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and training systems.
Our level 2 gym instructor course will provide access onto the register of exercise professionals at level 2.
We will be:
- Training you to a professionally competent level, enabling you to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment
- Developing your knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how it relates to exercise and fitness
- Providing you with an awareness of health and safety in an exercise and fitness environment
- Providing you with the opportunity to progress to further qualifications in the exercise and fitness industry
Our level 2 gym instructor course is suitable for adults in Glasgow who are aged 16+ who wish to pursure a career in the health and fitness sector as gym instructors. In order to be eligible to do the course you will need to have physical exertion and individual participation and you will also be required to attend a fitness facility.
Our level 2 gym instructor course can take you to:
- Working full-time or part-time within a fitness/health club in Glasgow
- Working freelance, delivering a number of classes a week
- Involving yourself in studio coordinating and advanced teaching methods
- Teaching classes at fitness events and conventions, with there being a possibility of becoming a fitness presenter
We charge decent prices for our level 2 gym instructor course and would be more than happy to discuss the cost with you.
For additional information or to arrange to get started on our level 2 gym instructor course all you have to do is give us a call or fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you.