ACTIVE IQ LEVEL 2 GYM INSTRUCTOR COURSE £950!
At BODYCORE we offer immersion training which provides weekly training days with aBODYCORE MENTOR.
These Immersion training days focus on preparing you for observed assessment and the real world of personal training.
Typically, an hour of review on sections you have studied during the week and focus on setting SMART goals for the next week as well as assessing your portfolio.
The MENTOR will also spend an hour in the gym preparing you for your observed assessment, covering advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and Training Systems.
The Active IQ Certificate in Fitness Instructing (GYM) is at level 2 on the Qualifications and Credit Framework. It is CIMSPA and REPS accredited
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- To train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment Objectives:
- To develop learner’s knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how it relates to exercise and fitness
- To develop learner’s ability to plan and deliver safe and effective gym sessions
- To provide learners with the knowledge to develop good customer service and the personal qualities required by the exercise and fitness industry
- To provide learners with an awareness of health and safety in an exercise and fitness environment
- To provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further qualifications in the exercise and fitness industry
WHO’S THE COURSE FOR?
- Adults (aged 16+) wishing to pursue a career in the health and fitness sector as gym-based fitness instructors
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential.
- Attendance to a fitness facility would be beneficial but not essential.
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE?
- The ACTIVE IQ level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym) (QCF)
WHERE COULD THIS TAKE YOU?
- Work full-time or part-time within a fitness/health club
- Work freelance delivering a number of classes a week in various settings
- Involve yourself in studio coordinating and advanced teaching methods
- Teach classes at fitness events and conventions and possibly become a fitness presenter
To sign up for this course please click below or visit our Contact Us page for further information.
ACTIVE IQ Level 2 Personal Trainer
New Courses Starting Weekly with your one to one Mentor.
Skype, email, text or phone support is also offered to students whom cannot meet face to face with a Mentor.
£950 – When you pay upfront
Pay a £400 deposit & 5 Monthly Payments of £130
Request More Information
Send us your details, and one of our careers consultants will get in touch or give us a call on 07505900811