At BodyCore Training we offer the level 3 personal trainer course and have done so for some time now. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and dedication to high standards. Each of our mentors aim to empower learners in Essex, so that each and every person who is learning from us will be able to release their full fitness trainer potential.
We are continually raising standards and offer weekly training days with a BodyCore mentor. These training days will focus you on preparing for your observed assessment and the real world of personal training.
With our level 3 personal trainer course there will be an hour of review on sections that you have studied during the week as well as a focus on setting SMART goals for the next week as well as assessing your portfolio. Your mentor will also spend an hour in the gym preparing you for your observed assessment where the mentor will cover advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and training systems.
On completion of the course you’ll:
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Know about health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Know the principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Know more about the anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Know how to program personal training with clients
- Be able to deliver personal training sessions
- Be able to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
We have finance options in place that can help you with paying for the course. All details about this can be found on our course prices & price comparison page.
If you live in Essex and you would like to take the next step to becoming a personal trainer then feel free to give us a call on 0800 246 5712 or email us at: email@example.com.