Here at BodyCore Training we offer a level 3 personal trainer course to individuals in Glasgow.
Our level 3 personal trainer course covers both advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and training systems along with a wide range of topics.
These topics are as follows:
- How to support your clients who are taking part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- The principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
Our level 3 personal trainer course is aimed at anyone who has completed the level 2 gym certification and who wants to become a personal trainer.
The entry requirements for this course is as follows:
- A suitable level 2 qualification in gym instructing
- Physical exertion and individual participation – so knowledge of physical fitness is necessary
- An element of communication (this is discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and the application of number involved. Learners should also have basic skills in communication and application of number pitched at level 3 and 2 respectively
We offer immersion training with our level 3 personal trainer course which is weekly training days with one of our BodyCore mentors. These training days will prepare you for observed assessment and the real world of personal training.
During the immersion training you can expect there to be a review on the sections that you’ve studied during the week. There will also be a focus on setting SMART goals for the next week as well as assessment of your portfolio.
The BodyCore mentor will also spend an hour in a gym in Glasgow with you, helping you to prepare for your observed assessment.
After you’ve completed the level 3 personal trainer course you’ll be provided with the certificate. This certificate can take you on to be a personal trainer anywhere in the world.
To find out more about the course that we can offer to individuals in Glasgow simply fill out our contact form or give us a call on 07505 900 811.