At BODYCORE we offer immersion training which provides weekly training days with a PT MENTOR.
These Immersion training days focus on preparing you for observed assessment and the real world of personal training.
Typically, an hour of review on sections you have studied during the week and focus on setting SMART goals for the next week as well as assessing your portfolio.
YOUR PT MENTOR will also spend an hour in the gym preparing you for your observed assessment, covering advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and Training Systems.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course covers advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and Training Systems.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn.
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
WHO’S THE COURSE FOR?
- The course is aimed at anyone who has completed the Level 2 Gym certification and wants to enter the dynamic and lucrative world of Personal Training.
- A suitable Level 2 qualification in Gym Instructing
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and application of number involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication and application of number pitched at levels 3 and 2 respectively
- You will be assessed with multiple choice exams
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE?
- Upon successful completion of the course you will acquire the ACTIVE IQ Level 3 Personal Training Certificate.
WHERE COULD THIS TAKE YOU?
- This internationally recognised qualification could take you on to be a Personal Trainer anywhere in the world.
To Be Confirmed with your Mentor
Please note there will be additional Saturday Theory days you will be able to attend if needed