PT MENTORING: This allows you the student, valuable interaction with your successful and inspirational PT MENTOR. Access your PT MENTOR through face to face sessions, FB messenger, email and text. This is the only PT MENTOR led, Personal Training course of its kind.
IMMERSION sessions: At BODYCORE we offer weekly immersion sessions with your PT MENTOR.
These Immersion sessions focus on preparing you for your observed assessment, cover A&P essentials, and set SMART goals for the next week.
Your PT MENTOR will spend at least an hour in the gym environment, preparing you for your observed assessment. Here you will cover advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and Training Systems. This synergy of the practical and theoretical is BODYCORE’s signature approach to learning, and truly prepares you for the real world gym environment.
THE HUB training days: These are run monthly, on the FIRST Saturday of the month. Here you will write your exams, perform your observed assessments and hand in your portfolios for marking.
PT BUSINESS CPDs: These run monthly, on the LAST Saturday of every month. It is our belief, that your PT or fitness business will grow in direct proportion to your OWN personal development and growth. Long term growth, through PT BUSINESS, gives you a FULL year of support in helping you to achieve this goal.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This course covers advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and Training Systems.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn.
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
WHO’S THE COURSE FOR?
- The course is aimed at anyone who has completed the Level 2 Gym certification and wants to enter the dynamic and lucrative world of Personal Training.
- A suitable Level 2 qualification in Gym Instructing
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and application of number involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication and application of number pitched at levels 3 and 2 respectively
- You will be assessed with multiple choice exams
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE?
- Upon successful completion of the course you will acquire the ACTIVE IQ Level 3 Personal Training Certificate.
WHERE COULD THIS TAKE YOU?
- This internationally recognised qualification could take you on to be a Personal Trainer anywhere in the world.
To Be Confirmed with your Mentor
Please note there will be additional Saturday Theory days you will be able to attend if needed
SIGN UP TODAY!