Gym managers, sales staff, maintenance employees and receptionists are all important in the fitness industry however, it’s the personal trainer who is responsible for someone’s enjoyment and end results.
Before you can become a personal trainer in Bristol, you will need to gain a recognised qualification.
Here at BodyCore Training we offer a range of personal trainer courses that will help you to become a qualified personal trainer – whether you would like to set up your own business in Bristol, work in a gym or simply develop your own skills.
Our mentors will teach you all of the information that you need to enter into the health and fitness industry with both confidence and sound knowledge, with you being able to stay at the top of your game.
There are a number of benefits of using our personal trainer courses, some of these include:
- You can access our PT mentor led courses anywhere in the world
- We run the UK’s only PT course that comes with a job guarantee or your money back
- We are currently the only training provider that will give you a PT website that has built in SEO
- You’ll be able to benefit from an unprecedented 12 months of PT business support
- We’ll give you 25% off all additional CPD courses for life
- BodyCore Training has international opportunities, meaning that you could work with us overseas
- You’ll have your own 10 week personal training package included
We charge competitive prices for our personal trainer courses and even have finance options available where you can spread the cost of the course rather than having to pay one lump sum.
For more information or to ask us a question about the personal trainer courses that we run in Bristol, feel free to give us a call on our freephone number: 0800 246 5712.