Here at Bodycore we offer personal trainer courses , one of which is our level 3 personal trainer course which provides weekly training days with one of our Bodycore mentors. These training days mainly focus on preparing you for observed assessment and what personal training is like.
Generally you should spend an hour of review on sections that you have studied during the week and you should focus on SMART goals for the next week as well as assessing your portfolio. One of our mentors will also spend an hour in the gym preparing you for your observed assessment, covering advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and training systems.
During this personal training course you will learn about:
- Supporting clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
The course is suitable for anyone in Glasgow who has completed the level 2 gym certification and wants to get involved in personal training.
The entry requirements for this course are as follows:
- A level 2 qualification in gym instructing
- A physical exertion and individual participation – so a degree of physical fitness is essential
- An element of communication which includes discussing, presenting, reading and writing and application of number involved. Learners in Glasgow must also have basic skills in communication and application of number pitched at levels 3 and 2
During this course you will be assessed with multiple choice exams. After you have successfully completed the course you will be provided with a level 3 personal training certificate.
This qualification is recognised internationally which means that it could take you to be a personal trainer anywhere in the world, not just Glasgow.
When it comes to cost we have a number of special deals on, with you being able to pay your deposit today, pay upfront and save 5% or you can buy this course with level 2 and save up to 20%.
If you aren’t eligible for this personal trainer course then you should take a look at the other courses that we do that will help you to become a personal trainer. Just see our courses section for further details.