Becoming a personal trainer can be a fulfilling career. Seeing the change that your clients fight for through every training session and their confidence increasing within themselves truly is the most rewarding part of becoming a personal trainer.
When you get the satisfaction of doing what you love whilst playing a pivotal role in someone’s life, you’ll truly feel like you’ve never worked a day in your life.
Here at BodyCore Training we can help you start your career with our range of personal trainer courses.
We have a number of levels to choose from, so there’s something here to suit everyone’s needs. All of our courses are mentor led, giving you the chance to interact with a successful personal trainer.
People in Inverurie who have used our personal trainer courses to become a personal trainer have praised our unique services. We give all of our students:
- Access to our trademarked PT mentor led courses anywhere in Inverurie and in the UK
- The UK’s only PT course that comes with a job guarantee or your money back
- Access to a PT website that has built in SEO
- 12 months of business support
- 25% off all additional CPD courses for life
- International opportunities, with you being able to work with BodyCore overseas!
- A 10-week personal training package
We take an immersion approach towards our certification which combines PT mentoring, gym based immersion training, hardcopy manuals, national hub training days and a year of PT business mentoring.
PT mentoring – The great thing about our PT mentoring is the fact that you’ll be able to interact with a personal trainer who is already living the dream.
National hub training days – Our national hub training days are run monthly. They are where you’ll do your exams, carry out your observed assessments and hand in your portfolio. At this point you’ll be under the guidance of level 3 education and training and assessor qualified staff.
Immersion Sessions – These are fast paced, hands on, gym based and include all of the anatomical and physiological terminology that you will be expected to know for your theory exams.
By the end of one of our courses you will have learned:
- To support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety, and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness, and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
We charge competitive prices for our personal trainer courses and always try to make the courses affordable for students in Inverurie. We’ve got options in place where you can spread the cost of the course that you’re interested in.
We would be more than happy to tell you more about our personal trainer courses if you’re interested in becoming a personal trainer. Feel free to give us a call on our freephone number: 0800 246 5712 or fill out our contact form and we’ll be in touch with you soon afterwards.