The personal training industry is always growing so there has never been a better time to start your career. The fact that there is new gyms opening all of the time in Kingswells means that the population is striving to be fitter and healthier, so the need for qualified personal trainers has been greater than ever before.
Here at BodyCore Training we offer the personal trainer courses that you will need to become a qualified fitness professional.
For several years we have trained great personal trainers. We draw upon our years of experience to deliver the very best learning experience for our students. What really sets us apart from other training providers in Kingswells is the fact that can offer a course that comes with a job opportunity – or your money back!
Some further benefits of doing a course with us include:
- You will have unlimited access to my PT hub – the world’s number one software for all of your clients training and nutritional needs
- Our courses are internationally recognised meaning that you could work anywhere in the world
- Our courses come with 12 months of PT business support as well as a listing on trainer hub, the PT comparison site
- You can be a part of PT business and receive 25% of all of our additional courses for the rest of your life!
- Our courses are standardised and regulated by CIMSPA, REPS, OFQUAL, YMCA & ACTIVE IQ
We take an immersion approach to certification that combines:
- PT mentoring
- Gym based immersion training
- Harcopy manuals
- National hub training days
- A year of PT business mentoring
This gives you the opportunity to interact with one of our personal trainers, so you can effectively learn from someone who is already living the dream.
Gym based immersion training
These are fast paced, hands on and gym based. During gym based immersion training you will learn about the anatomical and physiological terminology that you will be expected to know for your theory exams.
National hub training days
These are run monthly and are where you will do your exams, perform your observed assessments and hand in your portfolios. During our national hub training days you will be under guidance of level 3 education and training and assessor qualified staff.
Our personal trainer courses
You will be taught everything that you need to know in our personal trainer courses, from the principles of exercise, fitness and health right through to the anatomy and physiology for exercise and health.
At the end of your course you will be in the best possible position to enhance your employment options, with you being ready to work either in a gym environment or as a freelance personal trainer.
If you would like to become a personal trainer in Kingswells then feel free to contact us on our freephone number: 0800 246 5712.