Have you been looking for a company that offers personal trainer courses to individuals in London? If so you should come to us as we have a wide range of courses that will allow you to qualify, develop and excel with personal training qualifications that will get you recognised as the best in your industry.
The courses we offer include:
- Level 2 gym instructor
- Level 3 personal trainer
- Gym & PT combined
- Level 2 emergency first aid
- Level 2 indoor studio cycling
- Kettlebell teacher training
- Online immersion
Level 2 gym instructor course
Our level 2 gym instructor course provides weekly training days with one of our BodyCore mentors. Our training days focus on preparing you for observed assessment and the real world of personal training.
Typically you can expect there to be an hour of review on the sections that you have been learning throughout the week. You’ll also be focusing on setting SMART goals for the week after and will assess your portfolio. With our training days you can expect your mentor to be spending an hour in the gym with you, preparing you for your observed assessment which covers advanced cardiovascular and muscular techniques and training systems.
You’ll achieve an active IQ level 2 certificate in fitness instructing once this course is completed.
With this course you’ll learn:
- To train learners to a competent level – this allows them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym/health club environment
- To develop all learner’s knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how this relates to both exercise and fitness
- To develop learner’s ability to plan and deliver safe and effective gym sessions
- To provide learners with the knowledge to develop good customer service and the personal qualities that’s required by the exercise and fitness industry
- To provide learners with an awareness of both health and safety
Level 3 personal training course
Our level 3 personal training course offers immersion training which provides weekly training days with one of our BodyCore mentors. Again just like the level 2 gym instructor course, the immersion training days will help you to prepare for your observed assessment.
You’ll get an hour of review on sections that you’ve studied during the week and you’ll also be able to focus on setting SMART goals for the next week as well as assessing your portfolio. The mentor that you have will also spend an hour in the gym helping you to prepare for your observed assessment.
The level 3 personal training course covers a wide range of topics, at the end you’ll be able to:
- Support your clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Have a deeper knowledge of health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Have a deeper knowledge of the principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Have a deeper knowledge of anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Have a deeper knowledge of programming personal training with clients
- Deliver personal training sessions
- Apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
Gym & PT course combined
This course will allow you to achieve an Active IQ level 2 certificate in fitness instructing and an Active IQ level 3 personal training certificate. If you buy them together then you’ll also save 10%.
Level 2 emergency first aid course
Our level 2 emergency first aid course covers everything that you need in order to become a fully competent emergency first aid at work. With the skills you’ll be able to handle medical emergencies at work and ultimately act with both confidence and authority.
You’ll receive an Active IQ Level 2 certificate in emergency aid at work.
Level 2 indoor studio cycling course
During this course you’ll be able to learn:
- How to plan, teach and evaluate safe and effective studio cycling training sessions
- Exercise and programme design
- Bike set-up
- Health benefits of studio cycling
- Correct technique when studio cycling
- Health and safety considerations
- Intensity monitoring
At the end of the course you’ll achieve an Active IQ indoor studio cycling instructor qualification certificate.
Kettlebell teacher training course
This is a one day hands on course which covers all of the necessary techniques and information that’s required to be able to teach both safe and effective kettlebell classes and one to one sessions.
The kettlebell teacher training course includes:
- The history of kettlebell training
- The benefits of kettlebell training
- The physiology of kettlebell training
- Functional kettlebell exercises
- Variations of kettlebell exercises
- Planning kettlebell training sessions
- Evaluating kettlebell training programmes
- Teaching kettlebell exercises
When you’ve finished the course you’ll be presented with an Active IQ Level 2 certificate in kettlebells.
We are currently London’s only mentor led company that offers the internationally acclaimed, NASM certification.
We cover the following modules:
- Anatomy and physiology for health and fitness
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
The subjects are:
- Scientific rationale for integrated training
- Basic exercise science
- Fitness assessment
- Cardio – respiratory training concepts
- Core training concepts
- Behaviour modification
- Professional development
Online immersion course
We are able to offer an online immersion course which is where you can do the level 2 gym instructor course online or the level 3 personal trainer course online or both!
The online immersion course is perfect for a lot of people in London because it allows them to learn at a time and pace that suits them without having to worry about other commitments that they may have – so it offers you complete flexibility!
With this course you’ll have access to excellent resources and will be able to receive online support from your mentor without any issues. When your doing the course your mentor will also be able to go in and see how you are progressing with the course, this is beneficial because it helps you to stay on target.
The resources that you will be provided with are supported by media rich content and self-assessed worksheets which have been designed in order to help you to engage with the online medium and ultimately monitor your own progress throughout the full of the qualification.
There is more details about the criteria that has to be met on our courses section.
The price of one of our courses will vary according to what the certification is that the student will complete, however, we believe in realistic pricing. We also have finance options available which allows you to pay up the course each month.
Our ethos is based on delivering outstanding courses that will lead you into a long and successful career as a personal trainer. The course and qualifications, the ongoing support and development our training can offer goes beyond the essentials, offering you a course that’s superior to what other companies in London are offering.
If you are in London and interested in any of our personal trainer courses then just contact us today. We’ll then discuss our courses in greater depth whilst answering any questions that you may have.