There are many positives to being a personal trainer, perhaps one of these positives is that you have the chance to interact with a lot of interesting people. When you become a personal trainer you will find that every client is different, you will work with people who will bring you huge job satisfaction – something that is rare to find.
Here at BodyCore Training we have mentors in Montrose and throughout Aberdeen, in virtually every major city.
We have been providing our personal trainer courses in Montrose for some time now and we’re currently known as the only training provider in the UK that offer mentor led courses.
We are passionate about our learners’ career and future which is why your mentor will be a highly experienced personal trainer who has been guiding students through our PT courses for several years now.
All of our mentors offer outstanding advice and mentorship. They are on hand to support and guide you through your journey to becoming a personal trainer.
The great thing about our personal trainer courses is that they are internationally recognised, so your career could take you all over the world.
During our personal trainer courses you will learn about:
- How to support clients that take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Programming personal training with clients
- Delivering personal training sessions
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
BodyCore is completely unique when it comes to personal trainer courses. You can benefit from:
- Unlimited access to my PT hub – the number one software for all of your clients training and nutritional needs
- An unprecedented 12 months of PT business support plus a listing on trainer hub – the PT comparison site
- 25% off all of our additional courses for the rest of your life!
We charge competitive prices for our personal trainer courses and often have people in Montrose speaking highly of our finance option – the option that gives you the chance to spread the cost of the course instead of having to pay the full amount straight away.
Feel free to contact our team with any questions that you have about our courses, they would be more than happy to help.