Personal Trainer Courses Sheffield
Personal trainers have flexible hours, do what they love, inspire people to be at their best and can work all over the world – not just Sheffield!
Before you can become a personal trainer you will need to undertake a course. Here at BodyCore Training, we’ve spent years providing training expertise to the fitness industry and every year we have hundreds of learners who train with us, across a wide range of personal training qualifications.
We have a wide range of personal trainer courses, these include:
- Level 2 gym instructor
- Level 3 personal trainer
- Gym and PT combined
- Level 2 emergency first aid
- Level 2 indoor studio cycling
- Kettlebell teacher training
- Online immersion
Our personal trainer courses can offer a number of career progression routes:
- Working full-time or part-time within a fitness/health club in Sheffield
- Working freelance delivering a number of classes a week in various settings
- Involving yourself in studio coordinating and advanced teaching methods
- Teaching classes at fitness events and conventions, with you possibly becoming a fitness presenter
- Being able to provide personal training all over the world
We charge competitive prices for each of our personal trainer courses and even have finance options in place that can help you with the cost of our courses.
You’ll have a mentor with our personal trainer courses too which is beneficial because it means that you can have confidence and competence in a real working environment. From the very start, you’ll be participating in a real world environment and will be immersed in the practical whilst teaching back what’s been taught to you; this ensures a deeper understanding of the thoughts, fuels and actions that create a successful personal trainer.
If you are interested in finding out more about the personal trainer courses that we can offer to individuals in Sheffield then just see our courses section. This section will outline what’s involved in each course, the requirements and the cost. Should you have any questions then feel free to fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you.