Receive the Platinum standard of International Active IQ qualification, along with CIMSPA endorsement.
Taught by professional Olympic lifters, this advanced qualification will cover a number of topics including explosive strength training, correct lifting technique and defining strength. It will cover all major lifts including the deadlift, back squat, overhead squat, pull up and snatch.
Our Promise to You
Benefit from BODYCORE’s signature approach of text support, weekly immersion sessions & monthly HUB training days.
Job interview guaranteed, as well as CV & business planning to support your career goals.
Ongoing support from independent PT MENTORS™, and our networking community of professionals, to ensure your success.
• Learners aged 16+
• Personal trainers
• Sports coaches
• Strength and conditioning coaches
• The role of a strength and conditioning coach as part of an athlete’s support team
• Methods of carrying out performance-related needs analysis, measurements and assessments
• Strategies to analyse and evaluate assessment findings in order to be able to develop and agree short-, medium- and long-term performance goals
• Planning, delivering and evaluating periodised, performance-related strength and conditioning programmes
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have a question unanswered?
Live chat with a member of the BODYCORE team.
Download The Active IQ Qualification Guide
This guide tells you more about the qualification and the units you will learn during the course.