Receive the Platinum standard of International Active IQ qualification, along with CIMSPA endorsement.
The Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga is delivered with a practical approach, which allows those with a passion for yoga to develop it into a rewarding career.
Yoga is used being used increasingly by athletes, professionals and sportspeople, to enhance their performance both mentally and physically.
Our Promise to You
Benefit from BODYCORE’s signature approach of text support, weekly immersion sessions & monthly HUB training days.
Job interview guaranteed, as well as CV & business planning to support your career goals.
Ongoing support from independent PT MENTORS™, and our networking community of professionals, to ensure your success.
• Adults (aged 16+) wishing to pursue a career in teaching yoga
• Please note that 16-18-year-olds may need to be supervised in the workplace, once they have achieved this qualification
To provide learners with the knowledge and skills to:
• Understand the underpinning principles of yoga
• Understand the anatomy and physiology theory related to yoga • understand and be able to plan yoga sessions
• Be able to teach a safe and effective yoga session
• Be able to self-evaluate and reflect on teaching skills and personal practice
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have a question unanswered?
Live chat with a member of the BODYCORE team.
Download The Active IQ Qualification Guide
This guide tells you more about the qualification and the units you will learn during the course.