We take what we do very seriously and we want to ensure that we have courses that cater for everyones needs and the level that they are at.
We offer a level 3 diploma in sports massage to people in not only Glasgow but all over the UK. This qualification will enable you to work as a professional sports massage therapist.
On the course you will learn:
- a variety of massage techniques
- about types of soft tissue injury and the causes
- how to treat clients with different issues such as acute injuries and much more
Some people may wonder why they should choose to complete their sports massage course in Glasgow with Bodycore and again there are many reasons why in choosing us as your training provider you will be making a good choice. Let us tell you about some of these reasons:
- our signature approach combines PT mentoring which can be accessed daily via text or messenger, immersion sessions which can be accessed weekly on Saturdays and HUB training days which run on the first Saturday of every month
- when you choose to do your training with us you will receive an internationally recognised ACTIVE IQ qualification, this platinum standard of professional qualification is endorsed by CIMSPA and REPS
- we can provide you with finance options
- we are flexible
- we strive to do our very best for everyone who comes to us to do training
- we are the only training provider in the UK to offer 1-2-1 courses, this allows you to choose your course, in your gym, around your schedule
The above lists some of the reasons why in choosing us to do your sports massage course with in Glasgow you can be confident that you are using a professional training provider.
To find out more about what we do you can read the information on our website but if you do have any questions or if you would like to book our course you can contact us and we will be more than happy to help. You can contact us by calling us on 0800 246 5712 or you can email us on email@example.com.