Become A Personal Trainer West Lothian
We provide personal trainer courses to people everywhere and have done so for some years now so if you are looking to become a personal trainer and you are based in West Lothian then you should consider using us here at Bodycore Training. Bodycore was created by a very experienced personal trainer who had a passion for mentoring people towards personal training, ensuring success, health and happiness.
People who have previously completed our course to become a personal trainer in West Lothian speak highly of us. They comment on the help and support that we give to help you to achieve. We have a team of mentors available who will help get you through your course, these mentors are successful, motivated and committed. You can reach them via skype, email, text or phone if you cannot meet your mentor face to face.
What you will learn on our course will help you to become a good personal trainer. It will teach you about:
- health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- supporting clients who participate in physical activity and exercise
- the principles of exercise, fitness and health
- delivering personal training sessions
- programming personal training with clients
- the principles of nutrirtion
Anyone can become a personal trainer in West Lothian if they are dedicated and hardworking. The course is suitable for everyone although you may not be able to just go straight onto the personal training course as there are entry requirements. These are:
- a suitable level 2 gym instructing qualification
- basic skills in communication and application of number pitched at levels 3 and 2 respectively
- a degree of physical fitness as physical exertion and participation is required
If you do choose us as your course providers you will have weekly training days with your mentor to help you focus and prepare yourself for observed assessment. These assessments are in the form of multiple choice exams. At the end of your course you will receive the personal training certification which is internationally recognised so can take you anywhere in the world to work.
There are different payment options available, one being pay upfront and the other which involves you paying a deposit and then 5 monthly payments. So, if you would like to become a personal trainer in West Lothian or anywhere else for that matter why not contact us today.