The fitness industry is always growing, so there has never been a better time to start your career. With new gyms opening, the general public is striving to be both fitter and healthier meaning that the need for qualified fitness professionals has never been greater.
At BodyCore Training we have spent years providing fitness training courses to individuals who want to become a fitness instructor. Every year thousands of learners train with us in Leeds and throughout the whole of the UK.
As a reputable company, BodyCore Training can offer fitness training courses that are of fantastic quality. By choosing to learn with us you can have complete confidence that you will be investing in quality education whilst receiving a great experience at the same time.
Through our fitness instructor course you will learn:
- To train learners to a professionally competent level, allowing them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym/health club environment
- To develop learner’s knowledge of anatomy and physiology and how it relates to exercise
- To develop learner’s ability to plan and deliver safe and effective gym sessions
- To provide learners with the knowledge to develop good customer service and the personal qualities that are required by the exercise and fitness industry
- To provide learners with an awareness of health and safety in an exercise and fitness environment
- To provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further qualifications in the exercise and fitness industry
During this training course we will offer immersion training that involves weekly training days in Leeds with one of our BodyCore mentors. The immersion days focus on preparing you for observed assessment and the real world of personal training and it involves an hour of review on sections that you have studied during the week and a focus on setting SMART goals for the next week as well as assessing your portfolio.
After taking this course you will be able to:
- Work full-time or part-time in a fitness/health club in Leeds
- Work freelance, delivering a number of classes a week in a wide range of settings
- Involve yourself in studio coordinating and advanced teaching methods
- Teach classes at fitness events and conventions and possibly become a fitness presenter
We wanted to give everyone the chance to be able to do one of our fitness training courses which is why we have finance options in place where you can pay up the course over a period of time. Our prices along with the information about our finance options can be found on our courses section.
Feel free to give us a call on 0800 246 5712 with any questions that you may have.