Here at Bodycore Training we offer gym and PT courses to people all over Scotland in order to help as many people as possible achieve their dream of working in an industry that they are interested in and enjoy. Our courses are mentor led so if you sign up for a course with us you will be assigned an independent PT mentor within your location who will work around your schedule.
We provide our clients with a wide range of gym and PT courses in Scotland, these include:
- level 2 gym instructor course
- level 3 personal trainer course
- level 2 gym and level 3 PT course
- level 4 advanced PT course
- strength and conditioning course
Above we have listed some but you can read more about what is involved with each on our website. The information provided will let you know about the course, the qualification you will receive on completion and the cost of each course. However, if there is something that you would like to know that you can’t find on our website then you can contact us and we will help in any way that we can.
You may ask yourself why you should choose us as your training provider for gym and PT courses in Scotland. There are many reasons why, some of these include:
- you will receive an internationally recognised Active IQ qualification
- 1-2-1 mentorship offers daily text support, weekly gym based immersion sessions and monthly HUB training days
- we can provide finance options to suit any budget as well as providing job interviews, unlimited time to complete the course and free unlimited exam rewrites
- we take pride in what we do and are very committed. Prosperity, excellence and integrity are at the forefront of our ethos
You can read more about us on our website if you would like but we are certain that if you come to us to do gym and PT courses in Scotland or any other course that we offer for that matter that you won’t be disappointed in the service, support, help and encouragement that you will receive from our hardworking, professional mentors.
If you do require anymore information or if you have any questions then do feel free to get in touch with us and we will happily assist you.