TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply immediately upon receipt of your deposit or full payment to BODYCORE Training LTD.
- There is a no refund policy on all courses effective immediately upon purchase.
- When paying deposit, you are entering into a contract to pay the balance outstanding in full.
- You have 6 months per level to complete the course unless otherwise arranged with the managing director. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an extension.
- Manuals will not be sent out until we have received a returned registration form and proof of identification.
- Manuals will not be sent until a Gocardless mandate has been accepted and set up.
- If you miss a monthly payment, a penalty of one £200 per month missed, is added to your balance, which may delay you receiving your certificates.
- BODYCORE deals with external PT MENTOR® who take on the full responsibility of training you, the student.
- Trainees are responsible for making a copy of their portfolio BEFORE submitting it to email@example.com.
- All PT MENTOR’S® are freelance, and therefore all communication regarding the arrangement of sessions should be directed to your chosen or allocated PT MENTOR®
- BODYCORE act as agents to the PT MENTORS® , and are therefore not responsible for the arrangement of observed assessments, points of contact or preparation for theory exams.
- BODYCORE supplies the intellectual property and all course material including; hardcopy manuals, portfolios, guidance notes & mock exams.
- It is the students’ responsibility to book in any future sessions with their PT MENTOR® , once initial contact is made.
- Certificates will not be released until full payment is made.
- Once you enrol to a CPD course date, you lose the fee if you don’t show up on the day.