Terms and Conditions, Refund policy & monthly payments
These terms and conditions apply immediately upon receipt of your deposit or full payment to Body Core Training LTD.
• There is a no refund policy on all courses effective immediately upon purchase.
• Manuals will not be sent out until we have received a returned registration form and proof of identification.
• Manuals will not be sent until a Gocardless mandate has been accepted and set up.
• If you miss a monthly payment, a penalty of one months fees (£200) is added to your balance, which may delay you receiving your certificates.
• BODYCORE deals with external PT MENTORS whom take on the full responsibility of training you, the student.
• All PT MENTORS are freelance, and therefore all communication regarding arrangement of sessions, should be directed to your chosen or allocated PT MENTOR.
• BODYCORE act as agents to the PT MENTORS, and are therefore not responsible for arrangement of observed assessments, marking of portfolios, or preparation for theory exams.
• BODYCORE supplies the intellectual property and all course material including; hardcopy manuals, portfolios, guidance notes & mock exams.
• It is the students responsibility to book in any future sessions with their PT MENTOR, once initial contact is made.
• Certificates will not be released until full payment is made.
• External mentor’s will send you a PART PAID or PAID IN
FULL invoice to you for your financial records.
•Once you commit to a CPD course date, you lose the fee if you don’t show up on the day.
•BODYCORE’s 50% off CPD for external Mentors and training HUBS depends upon their being ‘active.’ We define being ‘active’ as having sold a course to a student in the same month as the mentor / hub is applying for the 50% off. The course sold needs to be of a value of the level 2 gym qualification or above (£950 or more).
Body Core Training LTD can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Body Core Training LTD Headquarters
Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
141 Finnieston Street