Terms and Conditions & Refund policy
The contract commences upon receipt of your deposit / payment to Body Core Training.
- There is a no refund policy on all courses effective immediately upon purchase.
- When your deposit has been reduced, or you’ve purchased a sale item, there is a no refund policy and you may be billed to cover the expenses incurred by BODYCORE.
- However, should you for any reason be unable to attend the course you signed up for, you can redeem half the cost of the course against any other course we offer.
- BODYCORE supplies the intellectual property and all course material, including manuals.
- If you miss a monthly payment, a penalty of one months fees ( £200) is added to your balance, which may stop you from receiving your certificates on time.
- You can take as long as you wish to complete all courses.
- It is the students responsibility to book in any future sessions with their mentor, once intial contact is made.
- Certificates will not be released until full payment is made.
- Once you commit to a CPD course date, you lose the fee if you don’t show up on the day.
Body Core Training can be contacted by emailing email@example.com
Body Core Training International Headquarters
Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre
141 Finnieston Street