What is Pilates?
Joseph Pilates introduced Pilates to America all the way back in the 1920s as a way to help injured athletes and dancers safely return to exercise and maintain their fitness.
Pilates is a series of about 500 exercises inspired by calisthenics, yoga and ballet.
This type of training lengthens and stretches all the major muscle groups in the body in a balanced fashion. It improves flexibility, strength, balance and body awareness.
Since its inception, Pilates has been adapted to suit people outside of the dancing and athletic community.
How can Pilates support you?
- It can improve flexibility
- Increase muscle strength and tone your body
- Improve stabilisation of your spine
- Improve posture
- It can rehabilitate and prevent injuries related to muscle imbalances
- Increase lung capacity and circulation through deep breathing
- Improve concentration
- It is fantastic for stress management and relaxation.
BODYCORE’S Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates course will provide Trainees with the skills and knowledge to enable them to be professionally competent to design, plan and deliver safe and effective Pilates classes.
Our promise to:
- You will receive the Platinum standard of International qualification, along with CIMSPA endorsement
- You will benefit from GROUP FITNESS MENTOR® support throughout your course
- You will have access to a dedicated online learning portal to improve your learning journey with us
- You will have access to an exclusive Facebook Group designed to support all of our trainees throughout their journey with us.
What are you waiting for?
Get in touch with us today and let’s begin your fitness journey!